We took the scan sonar and did Panoptix ™
- View in great detail and easy-to-understand real-time sonar scan images of the seabed, baits and fish around and in front of your boat, even when your boat is not moving.
- Easily adjust the sensor to suit your fishing technique: set it to point forward to see around your boat, point down to see just below your boat, or adjust it for Perspective Mode, to see a corner in front of the boat for shallow water ( the base for the Perspective function is sold separately)
- View incredibly clear, real-time sonar scan images up to 200 feet (61 meters) deep and far.
- The AHRS system stabilizes the sonar image on the plotter screen, even in adverse conditions.
- Easy connection to the Garmin Marine Netowork network makes it easy to install and integrate with compatible Garmin plotters .
Clearly, this is the most impressive sonar technology ever made. You will never fish this way again. Panoptix LiveScope is a real-time sonar scanning. You can easily see and understand the sonar scan images showing the fish swimming and the clear bottom structure. You can still see your prey as you pull it out. And your boat does not even have to be in motion. These images are so clear and accurate that with a little practice you will be able to distinguish the species of fish.
See more than ever
See with LiveScope ™ Down, LiveScope Forward and perspective view all in one sensor2. It is easy to adjust the sensor function to match your fishing technique. Use the LiveScope Forward to see a remarkably clear picture of the terrain and the fish swimming around your boat. With LiveScope Down you will see just below your boat, while adjusting adjust the perspective mode to see a corner in front of the boat in shallow water. The image is automatically updated on the compatible Garmin plotter. The AHRS system stabilizes the sonar image, even in adverse conditions.
Panoptix LiveScope Down
The LiveScope Down feature lets you see in real time and easily understand sonar images of terrain and fish swimming in incredible detail under your boat, up to 200 feet (61 meters), even if your boat is not moving.
Panoptix LiveScope Forward
The LiveScope Forward feature is a great tool for searching and fishing in front of where you dropped your bait. You can see in real time and you can easily understand the sonar images of the terrain and the fish swimming around your boat, up to 200 feet (61 meters), even if your boat is not moving.
Attach the stand for perspective operation to the shaft of your outboard engine for perspective view and the advantage of a front angle for shallow water up to 15 meters (49 feet).
The Panoptix LiveScope sonar system includes a compact black GLS 10 sonar box with LVS32 sensor and a simple Garmin Marine Network plug that facilitates installation and integrates seamlessly with the compatible garmin plotter. Use the sensor in addition to the traditional ClearVü sonar to see a historical representation of the terrain and fish beneath your boat. The stand for perspective mode is sold separately.
1 Compatible with GPSMAP® 8400/8600 series MFDs, GPSMAP 7400/7600, 1002/1202, GPSMAP 1202 / 1202xsv Touch, 702/902 series chartplotters and X2 Plus series and ECHOMAP ™ Plus 70cv / 70sv and ECHOMAP UHD and 90sv chartplotter / sonar combo series
2 Perspective view is only available with the purchase of the perspective mode base
|GLS 10 BLACK SONAR BOX: 24.5 x 14.9 x 6.5 cm;
LVS32 SENSOR: 13.7 x 9.7 x 4.6 cm.
|GLS 10 BLACK SONAR BOX: 2.0 KG;
LVS32 SENSOR: 0.9 KG
|GARMIN MARINE NETWORK DOORS ™
|1 (SMALL CONNECTOR)
|OPERATING: -15 ° C to 70 ° C; NON-OPERATING: -40 ° C to 85 ° C
|SONAR FUNCTIONS AND SPECIFICATIONS
|DOWN AND FRONT: 200 FEET (61 m)
|21 W TYPICAL, 58 W MAXIMUM
- Panoptix LiveScope
- Black sonar box GLS 10
- Panoptix LVS32 sensor
- Stern base
- Trolling motor barrel mount
- Trolling motor shaft mount
- Power cord
- Net cable
- Adapter cable
- Instructions for use