Product Description Lowrance Halo20 +
Get almost real-time with the HALO20 + The industry-leading 60 rpm operation provides the best in collision avoidance. Detect hazards instantly with VelocityTrack ™ Doppler technology and enjoy short- and long-range coverage – up to 36 nautical miles – from a compact 20-inch dome antenna.
See Near and Far with One Compact Dome
Ideal for coastal bays and fishing boats, the HALO20 + radar is a compact dome antenna that provides high quality small, medium and long range detection. Watch two distances simultaneously in Dual Range mode, which allows you to monitor very long weather cells while looking for closer collision hazards. Pulse compression technology means that there are no compromises in detection in either area, and beam cancellation provides improved separation between small or remote targets.
The best view to avoid conflict
The HALO20 + radar performs a full 360-degree scan every second due to the industry’s first rotation of 60 rpm at distances of up to 1.5 nautical miles. These extremely fast updates give you an almost real time close-up, the best view to avoid the fast moving targets colliding.
Built-in VelocityTrack ™ Doppler technology
VelocityTrack τεχνο technology provides instant visual feedback on whether targets are approaching or moving away. Simple color coding highlights potential hazards, improving your awareness of the situation and further reducing the risk of collision. The HALO20 + radar automatically detects every target in the area. you do not have to manually select individual targets and no limit on the number of targets on the screen at a time.
When you are ready
The HALO20 + radar is activated immediately by the low power standby function, providing high speed radar coverage exactly when and where you need it. Even if the HALO20 + radar is off, the start-up is only seconds and not minutes like traditional pulse radar. Whether you are traveling on busy roads or experiencing visibility problems, the HALO20 + radar immediately analyzes your environment to give you a clear and current picture.
The Bird feature allows anglers to track the mark of fish in the area. In addition, the Harbor, Offshore, Weather and Custom modes adapt the advanced HALO20 + Radar signal processing to ensure that targets can be seen clearly – even in the toughest environmental conditions.
36 nm range from a compact 20-inch canopy
Advanced pulse compression technology with beam sharpening
Simultaneous dual-band mode looks as close as it does … Read more
Want to know other related nautical and fishing products Lowrance has? At waveinn, you can buy all the necessary Antenna items so that you can take advantage of your activities without complications. Lowrance Halo20 + is at the best prices and in stock! Use our secure electronic payment system and high quality after-sales service.
- 36 nm range from a compact 20-inch dome
- Advanced pulse compression technology with beam sharpening
- Simultaneous Dual Range operation sees both near and far
- Ultra-fast 60 RPM operation at ranges up to 1.5 nm
- VelocityTrack™ Doppler technology for collision avoidance
- Easy operation with harbour, offshore, weather, and bird modes
- MARPA target tracking (up to 10 targets, 20 in dual range)
- Ready instantly from standby
- Supply Voltage: 10.5 – 31.2 VDC (12/24V systems)
- Max Wind Speed: 100 knots (51 m/s)
- Warranty Period: 2 Years
- Power Consumption typical: 20W
- Operating Temperature Range: -25° to + 55°C (-13° to +130°F)
- Power Consumption max: 29W
- Max Range, scale: 36 NM
- Beam width: 4.9° H nominal (-3dB) 2.5° with target separation on high x 25° V
- Weight: 5.9 kg (13 lbs) without cable
- Min Range, scale: 50 m / 200 ft / 50 yd
- Dimensions Diameter: 510mm (20″)
- Dimensions W x H x D: 510mm dia x 223 mm H. (20″ dia x 8.8″ H)
- Recommended Fuse Rating: 5A
- Humidity: 95% RH at 35°C (95°F)
- Approvals Compliance: FCC, Part 47 CFR 80 and 90: RED, Article 3 of Directive 99/5/EC: CE: EN, EN302-248 V2.1.1: Industry Canada, RSS238: RCM (C-Tick): IEC60945 Sec 9.2,9.3, 10.3-10.9, 11.2: IEC60950 Electrical Safety
- Radar Modes: Harbour, Offshore, Weather, Bird, Dual Range, North Up, Course Up, Relative motion, True Motion
- Waterproofrating: IPX6
- Interface: Lowrance MFD
- Radar Technology: Pulse Compression
- Rotation speed: Up to 60 RPM (Range Dependent)