Seamless high speed delivery of synchronised email IMAP and data over Radio.
- Seamless operation with smart phone and tablet mail apps including Exchange, Outlook, Apple Mail, and Gmail.
- Compatible with i , Android and OS Microsoft platforms.
- No additional user training – no different to sending an email from your phone, tablet, or laptop.
- Data Encryption and enhanced Link Security.
- Priority and Emergency Messaging feature.
- Fully automated link setup for Radio HF circuits.
- Up to 19.2Kbps effective throughput rates
Each station in the network requires a Barrett 4023 HF radio CLOVER BC CLOVER Modem (P/N 402301). Based on the 2500 waveform with enhanced data throughput rates, all HF connections are managed fully automatically providing for unattended operation and mail synchronisation 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Barrett Communications recommend using a Barrett 4050 Transceiver or a Barrett -4090 ip HF SDR PRC HF SDR Transceiver for best performance.
4020 HF Radio Mailbox Package Includes
HF Radio Mailbox Assembly
Ethernet cable – 0.4m
DC Power Supply Cable
Rubber Feet – Supplied on backing, not fitted
4020 HF Radio Mailbox Installation Manual
Each System Requires
4050 HF SDR Transceiver – P/N BC405000/ip/se
Fan unit to suit 4050 transceiver – P/N 4090-01-11
2G Automatic link establishment (ALE) – P/N BCO40501
Clover 2500 HF Data modem internal fit PCB – P/N 402025
(The above required items are all ordered separately)
Clover 2500 Protocal Specifications
Data Format 8-tones 8-bit transparent ,
ARQ Modulation BPSM QPSM PSM , , 8 , 8P2A, 16P4A
ARQ Protoc l a Full-Duplex
Bandwidth 2500 Hz, (250-2750 @ -50 dB)
Data Rate 3750 bits/sec
ARQ Data Rate 275 to 2500 bits/sec