Light Emitting Diodes on the 2064 unit indicate to the operator the receive and transmit audio activity on either of the connected radios.
The 2064 provides Volume control that adjusts both the Handset/Headset as well as the internal speaker volume. When in the L1 or L2 selector setting, the Volume control adjusts the audio output level to Radio 1 and Radio 2 respectively.
The 2064 units are fitted with internal waterproof speakers to alert operators of incoming calls or radio activity.
- Standards: MIL-STD 810F Humidity, Shock,
MIL-STD 810F Immersion
MIL-STD 461, IEC 61000-4-2 EMC/
- Power: 6 – 36V DC (provided by transceiver)
- Temperature: Operating -40 to +60oC
Storage -55 to +85oC
- Dimensions: 165 x 96 x 37mm (w x d x h)
- Weight: 800g
- Speaker: 2 x 4W 8 Ohm internal waterproof
The following modes are available on the 2064 selector switch:
- OFF: Unit is powered down
- L1: Adjust audio output level to Radio 1
- L2: Adjust audio output level to Radio 2
- R1-R2: Radio 1 & Radio 2 Bridged. Receive and Transmit to Radio 1 & 2
- R1: Receive and Transmit to Radio 1. (No bridging). Monitor Radio 2.
- R2: Receive and Transmit to Radio 2. (No bridging). Monitor Radio 1.