- Ruggedized anti shock and vibration 9U 19-inch rack
case meets MIL-STD 810G and rated IP65.
- Onboard rear mounted 33 Amp Hour sealed
GEL lead Acid battery. External batteries can
also be used.
- 5 volt 2 amp DC external USB accessory socket to
charge external tablet or phone device etc.
- Radio equipment quickly removable. RFDS unit
can be supplied without radio equipment so Barrett
customers can use their existing equipment.
- PRC-2082 50 W VHF Low Band tactical mobile
- Barrett PRC-2090 mains power supply. Powers
equipment when operating from mains power.
- The Power Management Unit (PMU) automatically monitors and selects input power from various sources such as AC
derived DC, regulated solar power and external DC power such as batteries. Power is automatically switched, in a
prioritized manner, between the various DC sources. An internal 7amp 3 step battery charger keeps the internal 36 Ah
battery ready for use whilst AC power is available. A secondary charging source is available via the solar power input. An
LCD display keeps the operator informed of which power source is feeding the circuitry and the state of each by reporting
voltage, current and power source state.