KNOW EXACTLY WHERE YOU ARE DIRECTING
Get reliable, accurate navigation information with the easy-to-install naval satellite compass MSC ™ 10 with GPS.
Accuracy comes easily when you have a multi-band GNSS receiver.
|Faster updates. Recording in more detail.|
|Are you worried about stormy waters? MSC 10 gives you information even about the movement of the boat (pitch, roll & heave)|
|If other boat systems need a direction sensor, we have you covered.|
- Dimensions: 155.5 x 333.6 x 76.2 mm.
- Weight: 810 gr.
- Cable length: 6 meters
- Temperature range: -15 ° to 70 ° C
- Frame material: sealed with glue, high-strength plastic alloy, IPX7 waterproofing
- Compass safety distance: 0 ″ (0 mm)
- Input source voltage: 9-16 Vdc, unregulated
- Input current: 180 mA at 12 Vdc
- NMEA 2000 LEN: 6 (300 mA max)
- Position accuracy, typical nautical use: <1 meter, CEP, <3 meters, 95%
- Directional accuracy: 2 ° RMS
- Heave Accuracy: 8 cm RMS