Top 5 Features for Coastal Cruising and Sportfishing
- Easy to use, High brightness 9” tablet style touchscreen
- Built-in advanced echosounder capable of displaying CHIRP, Forwardscan, Sidescan and Downscan images
- Radar port for connection to a Simrad solid state radar
- Direct Audio, Autopilot, communication and engine connection and control over NMEA2000
- Built-in WiFi for mobile device mirroring and internet downloads of charting and software
- Easy to use multi touch software
- Safely and easily navigate using your favourite cartography (Insight, Navionics, CMAP)
- Determine depth, bottom type and find fish using one of the many echosounder technology options
- Quick and simple control of entertainment systems connected on NMEA2000
- Vessel circuit control when connected to a C-zone digital switching system
- View and monitor engine data while underway
- Low Profile Glass dash styling
- Super bright widescreen display
- Built in Wi-Fi connectivity
- Software update notifications and downloads when connected to the internet
- Screen mirroring when connected to a mobile device
- Built in 10 Hz GPS antenna
- Dual Micro SD card slot
- Built in echosounder (Broadband & Chirp)
- Built in DownScan and Sidescan Imaging (transducer required)
- Built inForwardscan Imaging (transducer required)
- Radar port for direct connection to Simrad 3G/4G or Halo Radar scanners
- Operable with OP40/OP50 Remote
- Advanced NMEA2000 networking
Easy to Use Multi-Touch Display
The GO9 XSE offers true ease of use with intuitive touchscreen controls that smartphone and tablet users will find instantly familiar. Tap to create or select waypoints, pinch to zoom, or tap and drag to pan smoothly across charts. Simple home screen and menu layouts make all functions quickly accessible, with large and clearly-captioned icons that are easy to recognise and tap.
Chartplotter Navigation & Waypoint Management
The GO9 XSE is a full-featured chartplotter, with support for the widest available range of cartography options including C-MAP® MAX-N, Navionics®, Insight®, Insight Genesis®, and NV Digital® Charts. Navigate confidently to destinations near and far, with the flexibility to choose charts that best fit your needs and location. Set and record those destinations easily with simple waypoint mangement: mark waypoints with a touch, and assign meaningful names that make it easy to look up your desired destination whether you’ve mapped out ten places or a thousand.
Expand Your View with a Simrad Radar Solution
The Simrad GO9 XSE is a full-featured radar display with plug-and-play connectivity to Simrad Broadband 3G™, Broadband 4G™, and Halo™ Pulse Compression radar systems. Cruise confidently through crowded harbours, navigate safely in poor visibility, keep an eye on distant weather cells, and find flocks of feeding birds that hint at good fishing spots. Automatic tuning helps to provide a clear radar picture in any conditions, while radar overlay combines radar data with navigational charts for an easy-to-interpret view of your surroundings.
Fully Customisable Interface
The Simrad GO9 XSE is fully customisable to suit your vessel and your favourite on-water activities – from power boating, to fishing, to water sports. Customise your home screen with shortcuts to the features you use most, and personalise it with your choice of wallpaper. Adjustable split-screen views and customisable panel layouts let you see everything you need on-screen at once, whatever your activity.
Plan Smarter with TripIntel™ Technology
Designed for power boaters, TripIntel technology tracks and displays the key information you need to plan safe and enjoyable days on the water. Make smart decisions with fuel range overlaid on charts, easy access to current and future tide levels, and a detailed history of your previous trips including the route you took and how your boat performed.
Easier Navigation with Automatic Routing (EasyRouting / AutoRouting not available in the USA)
Automatic routing brings the convenience of in-car navigation to boating, helping you to plot a route and get underway with less delay. Simply select a destination, and your GO XSE display will suggest the shortest, safest route taking into consideration the draught and dimensions of your vessel. This feature is available with Navionics+ or Navionics Platinum charts (Navionics Autorouting), and with Jeppesen CMAP MAX-N+ charts (Jeppesen Easy Routing).
- EasyRouting / AutoRouting not available in the USA
Built-in 10 Hz GPS receiver*
With a high-speed GPS receiver updating your position ten times every second, the Simrad GO9 XSE is ideal for use aboard fast-moving RIBs and powerboats. Watch your boat’s movement tracked smoothly, accurately, and in real-time, without ‘jumping’ from point to point on the display.
Cruise Charting View
Designed with power boating in mind, the Simrad GO9 XSE offers a unique Cruise Charting page that brings together crucial navigation data and charts in one easily readable display. Choose the information most relevant to your crusing style and on-water activities with the ability to edit on-screen data items.
|Operating temp||-15°C to +55°C (+5°F to +131°F)|
|Water ingress||IPX6 and 7|
|Weight (excluding mounting hardware)||1.315 kg (2.9 lbs) – GO9 XSE|
|Screen brightness||1200 nits|
|Screen resolution||480 x 800 (H x W)|
|Viewing angle in degrees
(typical value at contrast ratio = 10)
|L/R: 70, top: 50, bottom: 60|
|Operating voltage||10 – 17 V DC|
|Current draw at 13.6 V (sonar off, max B/L)||1 A|
|Low power standby mode||Yes|
|Protection||Reverse polarity and temporary over-voltage to 36 V|
|Alarm output current||1 A max|
|Processor||iMX61 single core|
|NMEA 2000 (compliant)||1 port (Micro-C male) -, network load 1 LEN : 1 combined port Power and NMEA 2000 (7 pin connector)|
|Card reader||Dual microSD|