3.5 inch fish finder with GPS and CHIRP sonar
- 3.5-inch screen, built-in GPS and sonar with CHIRP scanning technology
- Find and mark your favorite areas with and come back to them again
- Features 200W sonar for depths up to 250 meters with CHIRP scanning technology (77/200 kHz)
- Very easy to use with convenient navigation keys
With the new GPS / Striker Sonar 4 , tracking fish has never been easier. Thanks to the built-in GPS you can mark the areas you want, so you can find them again accurately and as many times as you want. You can even transfer points from your old echoMAP device or other users’ Strikers to its internal memory.
CHIRP technology: A clear picture of the seabed
The eye that accompanies the Striker has CHIRP technology that scans simultaneously at all frequencies between 77 and 200kHz. Thus it depicts the seabed with exceptional clarity and clarity, as well as detail of the size of the fish.
Mark and return to the fishing grounds with the built-in GPS
The Sriker is not a common sonar, as it has a high sensitivity GPS receiver. So you can mark and save the coordinates where you are quickly and with great accuracy. Then you can go back to the places you want, that is, where the fish bite and the fish are richer. You can also save the places where there are ports, docks, ramps, beaches etc.
You can see your current position in relation to the points you have saved. You can also create a path following your saved points, as well as a path in the opposite direction to return back to your starting point.
Speed control at a glance
Monitor your speed simply and quickly through the Striker screen . It is an important detail in the troll to go at the right speed, because it is directly related to the bait you use, as well as the type of fish you are aiming for.
If you want to fish in a static position, the Striker will give you information about the type of seabed. If it is stony or if it has mud as well as the depth where the fish are. You can also see where you are throwing the bait you have thrown and if the fish are approaching or moving away from it.
– HVGA 3.5 ” color screen with a resolution of 320 x 480 pixels
– Greek menu with Greek characters
– Temperature display and graph, screen separation capability
– AutoGain technology for noise reduction, bottom locking and object depth measurement and zoom
– IP Waterproofing
– Audible alarms
– dimensions: 91.6 x 150.8 x 42.8 cm
– Weight 230g
Garmin Striker 4
sensor stern (Chirp 77 / 200kHz)
transducer mounting (mirror & trolling motor)
for the device mounting base
Instructions in greek