2 MHZ TO 30 MHZ FREQUENCY COVERAGE
2 MHz to 30 MHz frequency coverage.
EFFICIENT AND UNLIMITED CHANNELS
Efficient – tuned on each frequency and unlimited memory channels.
FREQUENCY HOPPING COMPATIBLE
Frequency Hopping compatible.
AUTOMATIC LINK ESTABLISHMENT
Fully backwards compatible 2nd generation (2G) ALE based on MIL-STD-188-141B (JITC certified) and FED-STD-1045 is available. For superior fast link setup (FLSU), robust packet data and greater penetration on noisy channels, 3rd generation (3G) ALE based on STANAG 4538 is optionally available.
- Frequency Range: 2 – 30MHz continuous
- Input Impedance: 50 ohms
- Power Rating: 150W PEP
- Connector: Connection to tuner RF terminal and Ground terminal via 2 x M8 studs (with HV and heavy-duty braid cabling connection via M8 cable lugs)
- Polarisation: Horizontal
- Radiation Pattern Omni-Directional in horizontal and vertical planes
- DC input requirements +13.8 V DC (Derived from 2000 or 4000 series transceiver via integral RF control cable)
- Power consumption Tuned Typically 400mA Tuning <800mA
- Tuning time First tune – Less than 1 seconds – typical From memory – Less than 130 mS – typica Memory addresses unlimited
- Memory addresses Unlimited
- Mounting Height Recommended between 6m to 10m
- Element Lengths Each element 3m assembled, 1.5m disassembled
- Assembled Length 5.7m tip to tip
- Assembled Width 2.2m tip to tip
- Assembled Height 220mm, from bottom of mounting hub flange to element tips
- Weight 5.7 Kg
- Mounting NATO 6 or 3 hole pattern / USA 4 hole pattern
- Colour Whip Elements Black, Base Black
- Wind 160 km/hr
- Temperature -40°C to +85°C Storage -30°C to +60°C operational
- Humidity 0% to 97% RH (relative humidity)
- Ingress Protection To IP67 (dust and water)
- RoHS2 Complies with Directive 2011/65/EU