The In-line voice and position encrypters can be configured to send out periodic position reports. These are designed to be received by a PC running Barrett’s TAC Command software (purchased separately). TAC Command can also be used to pull positions from voice and position encrypter units, if so configured.
As they connect externally to a transceiver, rather than being internal fit, the In-line Voice and Position encrypters can easily be transferred from one transceiver to another without the requirement of re-loading security keys. This allows operators in the field to easily adapt to use between multiple transceivers.
99 different user selectable cryptographic keys. New key sets can be generated via Key Management Software and loaded via Configuration Load software which runs on a MS Windows tablet/laptop. Key Fill and configuration via a Bluetooth interface.
High performance serial tone HF and V/UHF modem (Beyond Line of Sight [BLoS] compatible) featuring adaptive equalization. Dedicated digital voice waveform HF-1T.
- Standards MIL-STD 810F Humidity, Shock, IP67 Immersion, MIL-STD 461, IEC/EN 60950
- Power 4.5 – 18V DC (provided by transceiver)
- Temperature Operating -40 to +65oC, Storage -40 to +85oC
- Dimensions 165 x 96 x 37mm (w x d x h)
- Weight 170g (excluding handset and cables)
- Speaker 2 x 4W 8 Ohm internal waterproof