The Barrett 911 automatic antenna tuner (P/N: BC91100) is designed for operation in both marine mobile and land base station installations. Housed in a fully weatherproof enclosure the 911 will tune long wire antennas, wire loop antennas or whip antennas over a frequency range of 1.6 to 30MHz. Tuning is rapid, typically less than two seconds the first time RF is applied, either whilst the operator is talking or when the “Tune” control is activated on the transceiver.
The 911 tuner features a memory facility that stores the configuration required to tune to a frequency. On any subsequent use of that frequency the 911 reconfigures to the stored settings in typically 25 milliseconds. Following initial tuning the antennas VSWR is monitored. If any significant variation occurs the 911 will re-tune the antenna automatically.
- Frequency range: 1.6 to 30 MHz
- Maximum power input: 200 Watts (PEP)
- Input impedance range: 50 Ohms nominal
- DC power requirement 13.8V DC
- Current drain: <0.8 Amps
- Auto tuning time: Approx. 2 sec. (first time tuning)
- Recurrent tune time: < 0.2 sec (return to memorized frequency)
- Memory channels: 200 Usable
- Wire length: 6 – 30 Mhz > 2.4 meters 1.6 – 30 Mhz > 8 meters
- Operating temperature: -10C to +60C
- Dimensions: 360 x 238 x 60mm
- Weight: 1.5 Kg