100% DUTY CYCLE
The power supply is provided with an internal fan allowing operation at a 100% duty cycle for data applications.
INTERNATIONAL AC SUPPLY COMPATIBILITY
The 4022 power supply is supplied with four IEC cord sets that will suit most mains power outlets used throughout the world.
The 4022 is rack mountable in standard Barrett 2U rack mount kits.
NO-BREAK BATTERY BACKUP
The 4022 has a battery standby system comprising a charging circuit with a true automatic no-break changeover, in case of mains power supply failure.
BUILT IN 5.0A BATTERY CHARGER
The 4022 has a built in 5.0A Battery charger.
- Equipment: Barrett 4022 mains power supply with no break battery backup charge controller
- Output voltage: 24 V DC
- Output current: 18 amps continuous at 24 V DC
- Input voltage: 85 to 264 V AC @ 50 to 60 Hz auto-ranging
- Regulation: Less than 1% change at full load
- Ripple and noise: Less than 150 mV RMS at full load
- Overload protection: 105% to 135% hiccup mode, auto recovery
- Operating temperature: -30° C to +70° C
- EMC Standards: EN55022 class B, EN61000-3-2,3 EN61000-4-2,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,11 EN50204
- Charger output: 14.2 V DC (5 amps maximum)
- Auxiliary output: 13.8 V DC (5 amps maximum)
- Controls Mains: on/off switch, LED condition displays
- Speaker impedance: 8 ohm
- Speaker power: 10 W
- Connectors DC: 1 x DB 15 – 3W3 female for connection to Barrett 4050 Transceiver 1 x DB 15 – 7W2 female for connection to auxiliary accessories 1 x DB 15 – 7W2 male for connection to backup battery
- Connectors AC: IEC
- Mounting: Standard bench mounting or optional 19” rack mounting kit (P/N BCA40007) or Power supply stacking plate for 4050 HF transceiver (P/N BCA40016)
- MTBF: 112.79 k hours
- MTTR: 0.5 hours (Level 2 maintenance, intermediate – Faulty board identification and replacement)