The SS60 is a Stainless Steel, thru-hull, tilted, dual-frequency, depth and temperature transducer. The ceramic element is tilted for built-in deadrise compensation, giving excellent echo returns for more accurate depth readings.
- Calculates how deep the water is, so that you can avoid running aground, whilst also incorporating a temperature sensor for accurate water
2. Easy To Install
3. Dual Frequency
- Works at 50 kHz and 200 kHz for good target detail in shallow water and excellent bottom tracking in deep water.
4. Highly Accurate
- Provides extremely accurate data.
5. 0° Tilt
- The 0° tilt is ideal for boats with a 0° to 14° hull deadrise.
6. Low Profile
- The low profile housing minimises drag with just 5mm extending outside of the hull.
7. Plug & Play Connection
- Easily connect to Simrad NSSevo3 or Lowrance HDS Gen3
|Mounting Style||Stainless Thru-Hull|
|Beamwidth @ -3dB||45 (50 kHz) 12 (200 kHz)|